Thursday, June 14, 2007

Going Away Party At Jim's House

Well we finally made it to England and have received our first shipment (air shipment). So I'm back to the connected world at home. So it's time to catch up my blog on what's been going on so far. Here are pictures of the going away party that my friend Jim threw for me and Chuck. I believe it was held on May 5th, 2007.














Here's me with our good friends Nick and Deb.










Here are my good friends and coworkers - PJ, Tim, and Kyle. I'm going to miss working with them - they were a lot of fun to work with!












My friend Gary - always could be counted on to join us at Mamma Giusseppas and then a movie! He also was good for some laughs at playing Mario Golf on the Game Cube! Bite!!!!!!!












This is Kristian - like Gary always good for hanging out on the weekends.
















My friend Jim - it was his B-Day party as well and was kind enough to share his day with us! Thanks, Jim!

No comments: